Friday, December 5, 2008

Oranges Anyone?

It's that time of the year again.
Orange picking season is officially open at the Vasquez Rancho.
The kids love going out back and picking the fruit right off the trees. Not in the mood for a juicy orange? We also have avocados, lemons, and limes. The apples and plums won't be ready till the summer. Here are a few shots of our grove. I'm glad Mike put his foot down and said NO when I wanted to demo it all. I truly appreciate the little treasure we have right in our own back yard.








If you're in the neighborhood, bring a basket. We would love to share.
XOXO,
Gaby

4 comments:

Garb Fam said...

I need to be in the neighborhood so I can bring you your stroller, the exersaucer, etc... back! I want some of those YUMMY oranges!!!!
Love you!

Bill and Paige said...

OMG...do you live in a mansion? I want an invite this summer to your annual HS swimming day so I can pick all the fruit I want:) How cool! You better never cut that down.

kkp1220 said...

Wish I lived closer. I love a good orange;-)

CrazyRossHouse said...

don't invite my sister! She is not in the group! Just kidding. Looks yummy. Our tree gives the best oranges too;)