Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We hope you had a Spooktacular Day!


Prince Caspien (Michael V), Pink Princess Fairy(Emma),
Cowgirlie(Lauren), and Sassy Pirate(Brianna)



The kids had tons of fun trick-or-treating. Halloween is one of Mikes favorite holidays (other then my birthday of course ;>). Every year he strategically plans what neighborhoods have the most activity. I think he had these poor kids walk like 3miles. Thank goodness this years route included my girlfriend Sally's house. That is where I planted myself for the evening.
Unfortunately, 4 kids X 4 huge bags of candy does nothing for my will power.
Any suggestion on what I'm suppose to do with the 10 pounds of candy that are now calling my name?

XOXO,
Gaby


3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

EAT IT ALL! You have an excuse this year:)

Garb Fam said...

Send me the chocolate!

Great costumes!!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Give it away. Take it to the church office and the CCD office. With the traffic coming in and out of these offices believe me it will be eaten.