Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Missy

We have the most amazing neighbors on the planet.
We like to say that Bill and Linda are the kid's cool, young, hip and yes, white grandparents.
It's always an adventure when the kids are with them. And it just so happens that the kids learn something new with every adventure. I can't even begin to list all the things they have shared with the kids. Linda has sewed with the girls, cooked with them, had crafts for the holidays, beach night when Mommy was REALLY pregnant, baseball night with Michael V. and on and on...
Well, here is their newest adventure.
I'm not an animal person, shocker I know. Linda has fish, a cat, two dogs and now a HORSE! The kids are soooo excited. This week Ms. Linda and Mr. Bill (as the kids refer to them) took the girls to meet "Missy" for the first time. Michael V. had a baseball game, so he had to miss out, but the girls assured him that they would have all summer to make up for it.


Brianna in "Horse" Heaven

Of course they had to have their cowgirl hats on.


Emma, not afraid of anything.





Lauren doing something, I never thought she would.



A little more to the left, Lauren.



Riding off into the sunset




Ms. Linda taking the time to teach Brianna how to properly guide the horse



Yummy apples for Missy


Another amazing learning adventure.
Thank You, Ms. Linda and Mr. Bill!!!
We Love You

4 comments:

Garb Fam said...

FUN!!! I want to live next to Miss Linda and Mr. Bill!!!! Now is that on their property or at a local stable?

Kris said...

How fun! Linda called and told me about Missy, and said when she gets to know her better, we can take my grandbabies up to see her too. I can't wait!!!

Bill and Paige said...

I want to live on your street! I love horses. How fun. I love that the girls all have cowboy hats:)

CrazyRossHouse said...

that is so cool! we need to visit her when we get together. 12 kids 2 of them nursing won't be too much for her right?