Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Lauren

Happy Birthday Hootie!!!



















I think every birthday blog starts with, "I can't believe all this time has past." Well, guess what, I can't believe that you are 7 years-old. What happened to my hunka-chunka baby? She has turned into a beautiful, responsible little lady. I joke that you are a 40 year-old woman stuck in a little girls body. I am always so amazed at how sensible and mature you are - even sometimes more then me. You are such a blessing to all of us, especially when you remind us of our sugar intake. :) You are so quiet, but such an individual. You make my heart sore to the moon!
Happy Birthday to my Pink Princess Lauren.
XOXO,
Mom, Dad & the Kids too!






2 comments:

CrazyRossHouse said...

If Lauren could rub her sweet, precious, good girl attitude on my child that would be fantastic!! Happy Birthday Lauren

Garb Fam said...

I ditto Courtney!!!! Let's start with Mel though because I think it's too late for Lexi - but worth the try!!!
Happy Birthy sweet girl Lauren!!!
You are so loved!
Auntie Shannie & the Garbiero Crew