Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Kind of H.S. Reunion

The kids and I hosted a pool party for my girlfriends from high school and their kids. We had such a good time. I think it has been about 7 years since we have all been together. So, you better believe that we had lots to talk about. Of course the kids were the highlight of the day. We were all amazed at how well they got along. Which made it nice for the moms to keep the gossip (opps, I mean conversation) flowing nicely.


20 years of friendship and 12 kids later, not too bad!!
Lexi, Michael, Rylie, Hannah, Emma, Kayla, Brianna & Amelia, Lauren & Kate, Alec, Reese



The Mommies
Me, Carrie, Kelley
Courtney, Shannon
See you girlies next month!
XOXO,
Gaby


5 comments:

caxline said...

next time...invite siblings of friends!!!

Garb Fam said...

Simply the BEST day! How lucky are we!!!
Love you!
s

Bill and Paige said...

I think siblings of HS friends should be invited to! We had to put up with her throughout HS just as much as you did:)

CrazyRossHouse said...

You are 2 over on the kid department. We each only brought
2:) Emma and Lauren pushed us over the edge of craziness!!

So much fun!

kkp1220 said...

Hey Gabby!! I did bite the bullet and buy a BOB the revolution. It is the best fricken stroller totally worth the money. Kinda like lulu;-)