Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Back

Super Emma

Cannonball Michael



Elastic girl Brianna



Jesus Christ Super Lauren
Yes, my child can walk on water!


Where have I been? In headache hell. I don't get headaches and about two weeks ago I got the headache of my life. 12 days of this obnoxious, nagging, can everyone please be quiet, pain. I'm not one to take drugs, so I tried the natural approach. Exercise, acupuncture, massages, sending the kids to grandma's so I wouldn't hurt them. Finally, last Friday I called my doctor, and he told me that it was all STRESS!!! I mean seriously, who stresses out in the summer? I guess I do, I worry if the kids are having fun, am I making fun memories for them or are they going to look back on this summer and say "that was boring." Well I realized that my mom never worried if I was being entertained for 10 weeks. And after asking the kids about their summer they all said they where having a blast and they couldn't believe that it was almost over.

I do have to admit I am a worry-wort. I worry about things and people I just can't control. I think it's my OCD. So from this day forth, you people, whom I love and adore are on your own. However, for preventative reasons I'm going to keep my Monday Massages booked for a few more weeks.

XOXO,
Gaby

2 comments:

Garb Fam said...

I think that I would have a headache for therest of my life if I could keep the Monday Massages!!!!

And by the way - you are an AWESOME Mom!!! I can only hope I am half as good as you!

Love you!!!!!!!!
Shan

kkp1220 said...

Glad you are ok. Was worried you just stopped blogging:-(

Enjoy the massages!!!