Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Brianna!!!

Guess who's 12??? We had a great day yesterday celebrating Brianna's birthday. We headed out to The Grove so Brianna could spend the entire day at The American Girl Store. I figure she is not going to want to play with dolls for very much longer. Although she assures me that she will play with her AG forever. What an amazing place. Walking into this store always takes my breath away. I could only imagine what she feels. She kept telling me she wanted to scream. The plan was to let her browse and explore every inch of that place, and boy did she ever. I don't think she left one box untouched.

Dinner at "El Cholo" topped off with birthday flan.

Check out the damage. I don't expect to see my girls for the next few days. They will be hibernating in Brianna's room trying on dolly outfits.

Brianna's AG Bri, getting her hair done and ears pierced at the Doll Hair Salon.


Brianna & Bri - Lauren & Annie showing off their new hairstyles



High Tea @ the AG Cafe. Emma was really trying to be a lady. I kept telling her I was going to have daddy come get her if she did not behave. Notice Daddy & Michael V are no where to be found. MV was not losing his "man card" today.


"Happy Birthday Chocolate Flower Pot"



After 5 hours of shopping I think we were ready to go. I don't know who is more excited about going back, me or the girls.
Happy Birthday Brianna!!!
XOXO,
Gaby






6 comments:

kkp1220 said...

so jealous. I send jj there on every road trip, he brings the girls outfits for their babies and I end up dressing and playing with them more than they do. I hope my girls want to do that some day

Garb Fam said...

Happy Birthday Brianna!!!!!!

So can't wait to go to the AG store with Lexi! Now I know to sell all our goods so we have money to go...Thanks for the heads up!

Love ya!

Bill and Paige said...

WOW! Looks like you had a wonderful day! I hope I have a little girl so I can take her there too...or maybe I will just send her with you. Looks like she'd get more with you:)

Bill and Paige said...

I can't wait for Gossip Girl!! It's going to awesome. Have you seen the previews? My tivo is set, but I watch them live. i likt to have extra's on hand for when I get bored!!

CrazyRossHouse said...

I want to go there so bad, but at this point it would be just for me and not for hannah. I am constantly buying her bitty baby these 24.00 outfits only for her to put them all in carter's onsies:(

CrazyRossHouse said...

P.S.

Happy birthday Bri!!!!