Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good-Bye Summer, Hello Routine

We said farewell to summer with our very own pool party/bar-b-que/marshmallow roast.
The beauty of having a big family is that any day can feel like a party.


Enjoying their perfect s'mores. Compliments of Michael V. He 's the only one with the patience to turn the marshmallows until they are perfectly toasted.


Nothing says summer like a perfect marshmallow.
Great job Michael V.
We are looking into getting him his own show on the Food Network.
"How to Make the Perfect S'more"


Back to School 2008
Brianna & BFF Stacey. So happy to be in the same class this year.
Not quite Jr. High, but almost there.


Michael V ready to conquer 4th grade. He was so funny. I told him that 4th grade was serious business, no more baby stuff. He was unpacked and sitting straight up in his seat. I forced him into a "cheese" for just one picture.



Miss Lauren ready to start 2nd grade. Her teacher asks me if she ever breaks a rule. I laughed and said she saves her bad behavior for Emma. I think I'm going to start making her pull card at home.




Emma's first day of preschool pretty much went as expected. She kept telling me she was big and she could go by herself. I managed to get a few supermodel shots in, between her "good-bye mommy, good-bye mommy, GO Mommy!"

The beginning of another school year. Homework, projects, soccer, volleyball, baseball & gymnastics. I feel like I am always running, but I love that I know exactly what's next. Let's see if I'm still this eager in 6 months.
XOXO,
Gaby









4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

How is it that all your kids are so BEAUTIFUL?!

Garb Fam said...

Stinking CUTE that bunch! Give them all kisses from us!

CrazyRossHouse said...

How cute they are. You are so lucky!!!

kkp1220 said...

Sounds crazy. Hope you have some sort of tutor to help you with all that homework. I would need to go to school with them all to re-learn everything