Friday, March 13, 2009

My Boys - I love saying that!

Michael Vinny & Luke
What an amazing bond these two already have.
I'm positive Luke thinks Michael is the smartest person on the planet. Michael Vinny is the sweetest little man I know. He is so caring and patient. He talks to Luke about sports, and animals and all his favorite things. The other night I overheard Michael asking him what his favorite things were. Of course, being as hormonal as I am, I cried. I honestly think Michael feels a little empowered by having a brother. He takes his role as big brother very seriously. He checks on Luke, he comforts him when he cries and like a true man, he panics when he spits up. I know the 10 year gap will take some time to close, but I'm confident these two will be best buds no matter the age difference.

4 comments:

Kris said...

That is precious! Beautiful family you have!!!!

kkp1220 said...

Too sweet;-) I can only imagine how excited he is about having a brother.
Love the outfit...Ethan wears the same one at least 2 times a week. It is the only thing that fits well;-)

Bill and Paige said...

I'm crying too! How sweet:)

Garb Fam said...

Ahhhh!!! Love those little men!!! Can't wait to meet Luke!!!